These travel safety tips should be practiced daily if you use public transport to and from work or when traveling in unfamiliar towns and cities when on vacation.
On the Bus…
– Utilize a bus prevent you realize is often busy and is well lit.
– Know the maxi cab singapore and arrival times and try to allow some body at the close of one’s route which bus you intend to catch. They must always meet you in your own stop.
– Sit close to the driver. If somebody starts up a conversation, be confident and pleasant, but never give away personal information like where you live or work.
By Train or Subway…
– Wait for a well- lit section of the stage, close to the exit or where you can find other people around. Many channels now have security camera systems and staff who are trained to deal with emergencies.
– When you get on the train, then try to sit down in a crowded compartment and maintain bags and private possessions right close to you or under your legs.
– Should you feel uneasy, switch seats or even consider getting off the train and choosing the next one. Only try this if the channel at which you are getting away is busy and manned.
– Know where the emergency button or cord is situated and also the help points in an station.
Have a Taxi…
– Carry the telephone number of a cab or shuttle company that you know. Whenever you need to book a taxi, ask the company for the cab drivers name and the type of car they’ll be driving.
– Attempt and book the cab you need to go house with, before you go from town. If a driver arrives, make sure that they understand the name that it was booked under. If you have to reserve your taxi in a public place, do it quietly where people are less inclined to want to overhear your address and name.
– In case possible, share a cab with a friend (remember, safety in numbers) and possess your cash and keys ready at the close of your trip so that you are able to enter your home fast.
– In case you feel uneasy in a taxi ask the driver to stop in a crowded place that you understand well and escape out.
And remember these Diva Defense recommendations wherever you move…
– Never flash money when in traveling or public.
– Ladies. . .keep your rings flipped in using the rocks onto the interior of your hands. Turn them back around when you reach work, home or your own destination. If , keep jewelry dwelling when you travel.
– Consistently. . .always. . .always walk with full confidence and look like you know where you are moving – even when you’re lost. If a stranger asks that will help you, tell them”No thanks, I am just fine” If you need guidelines, get into a convenience store or crowded shopping area at which you can ask someone there to assist you.
Becoming aware of one’s trip safety right together with your travel plans gives you piece-of-mind during your trip. Whether you’re en route home from work or enjoying a relaxing holiday escape, do not unwind with your personal safety and give a criminal chance to allow you to their next target.